Copyright © WGB Creations All Rights Reserved.
Do not duplicate, translate, archive, appropriate or redistribute this document.
Tutorial Written 03/19/07
Translate from english to any Language here:
You will need Eye Candy 4000. If you dont have 4000 you can use the free to distribute copy of Eye Candy 3.0. Its from Alien Skin.
This is a Vector Tutorial. Easy. Make a Color Chart with a Light and Dark Color you want for your Bunny.
This Tutorial was written in PSP 9. Can be done in any Version.
1. Open a New Image 500 X 500. Make your Background Color Your Light Bunny Color. Foreground Null. Using your Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse. Make a Ellipse. Using the Pen tool, Shape as shown below. Name this layer Head.
2. Add a new Vector Layer Named Ear. Using the Preset Shapes tool Same settings draw an Ellipse and shape like below for the Ear. When Done Right Click on this layer and choose Duplicate. Then go to Image/Mirror. Place where you Want it. Then Merged the Ear and Head Layers. (Mine is a different color so you can see it.)
3. Add a New Vector Layer Named Inner Ear. Make your Background a Pink Color. Using the Preset Tool/ Ellipse draw a Ellipse and shape as Below. Right Click and Choose Duplicate. Then go to Image Mirror. Put into place on the Other ear.
4. Add A new Vector Layer Named Eye. Make your Foreground #000000 and Your Background #FFFFFF. Line Width 1. Using The Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse Draw a small Ellipse. When Done Right Click and Choose Duplicate. Use the Mover tool to move over.
5. Add a new Vector Under the Eye Layer Named Eye Lashes.Using the Pen Tool/Free Hand. Make the Foregound Color #000000, Line Width 1. Background Null. Draw the Eyelashes. When Done Right Click on this layer and choose Duplicate. Then go to Image/Mirror. Move into Place.
6. Go back to the Eye Layer and add A new Vector Layer Named Black Eye. Make your Foreground Null and your Background #000000. Using The Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse Draw a Ellipse. Right Click on this layer and Choose Duplicate. Use the Mover tool to Move Over.
7. Add a new Vector Layer Named Sign. Make your Background Color the color you want your Sign. Using the Preset Shapes tool. Rounded Rectangle. Draw out the Sign.
8. Add a New Vector Layer named Paw. Make your Background color your Bunny color. Using the Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse. Make a Small ellipse for the Paw. Right Click and choose Duplicate. Then use the Mover tool to place on the other side.
9. Go back to your Head Layer. Right Click and Choose Convert to Raster. Go to Selections/Select All/Selections/Float. Change your Foreground to a Darker Color. Using the Airbrush Tool, with the following settings, Shade around the edges:
DESELECT! Go to Effects/Plugins/Eye Candy 4000/Weave and apply with the following settings:
Ribbon Width: 1
Gap Width: 0
Shadow Strength: 5
Thread Detail: 10
Thread Length: 3
Fill with Solid Color: UNCHECKED!
Keep Original Image CHECKED!
Make Gaps Transparent: UNCHECKED
Go to Effects/Plugins/Eye Candy 4000/Jiggle and apply with the following settings:
Movement Type: Brownian Motion
Bubble Size: 5
Wrap Amount: 5
Random Seed: 255
10. Go to the Copy of the Inner Ear Layer. Right Click and Choose Merge Down. Right Click and Convert to Raster.
Go to Selections/Select All/Selections/Float. Go to Effects/3D Effects/Cutout and apply with the Following Settings:
Vertical & Horizontal: 0
Shadow Color: Darker Shade than your Fill
11. Go to the Eye Lash layers and Convert to Raster. Do the Same for the Eye Layers.
12. Go to the Copy of Black Eye Layer. Right Click and Merge Down. Right Click and Convert to Raster. Go to Effects/3D Effects/Inner Bevel and Apply the Round Preset.
13. Go to the Sign Layer and Convert to Raster. Decorate as you wish and Add any words.
14. Go to the Copy of the Paw Layer. Right Click and Choose Merge Down. Right Click and Convert to Raster.
Go to Selections/Select All/Selections/Float. Then Go to Selections/Load Save Selection/Save Selection to Alpha Channel. Name it what you Want. Using the Airbrush Tool, Size 35 shade around the edges with your shade color. Deselect! Apply the Eye Candy Weave and Jiggle.
15. Using the Selection Tool Rectangle. Make a Small Selection as shown below. Using the Airbrush Tool, size 25 shade some lines in both Paws. Load the Selection you Saved when down. Go to Selections/Invert and hit the Delete key.