Copyright WGB Creations All Rights Reserved.
Do not duplicate, translate, archive, appropriate or redistribute this document.
Tutorial Written 03/19/07
Translate from english to any Language here:
You will need Eye Candy 4000. If you dont have 4000 you can use the free to distribute copy of Eye Candy 3.0. Its from Alien Skin.
This is a Vector Tutorial. Easy. Make a Color Chart with a Light and Dark Color you want for your Bunny.
This Tutorial was written in PSP 9. Can be done in any Version.
1. Open a New Image 500 X 500. Make your Background Color Your Light Bunny Color. Foreground Null. Using your Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse. Make a Ellipse. Using the Pen tool, Shape as shown below. Name this layer Leg. When Done Right Click on this layer and choose Duplicate. Then go to Image/Mirror.
2. Add a new Vector Layer. Using the Preset Shapes tool Same settings draw an Ellipse and shape like below for the Arm. Name this layer Arm. When Done Right Click on this layer and choose Duplicate. Then go to Image/Mirror.
3. Add a New Vector Layer Named Body. Using the Preset Tool/ Ellipse draw a Ellipse for a Body and shape as Below. (mine is a darker Color so you can see it.)
4. Add A new Vector Layer Named Tail. Using The Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse Draw a small Ellipse. No Node Editing.
(mine is a darker Color so you can see it.)
5. Add a new Vector Layer Named Ear. Using The Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse Draw a small Ellipse. Shape as shown Below. When Done Right Click on this layer and choose Duplicate. Then go to Image/Mirror.
6. Add A new Vector Layer Named Head. Using The Preset Shapes Tool/Ellipse Draw a Ellipse. Shape as shown Below.
7. Go back to your Leg Layer. Right Click and Choose Convert to Raster. Go to Selections/Select All/Selections/Float. Change your Foreground to a Darker Color. Using the Airbrush Tool, with the following settings, Shade around the edges:
DESELECT! Go to Effects/Plugins/Eye Candy 4000/Weave and apply with the following settings:
Ribbon Width: 1
Gap Width: 0
Shadow Strength: 5
Thread Detail: 10
Thread Length: 3
Fill with Solid Color: UNCHECKED!
Keep Original Image CHECKED!
Make Gaps Transparent: UNCHECKED
Go to Effects/Plugins/Eye Candy 4000/Jiggle and apply with the following settings:
Movement Type: Brownian Motion
Bubble Size: 5
Wrap Amount: 5
Random Seed: 255
8. Repeat this process through all the layers. Move the legs, arms and ears in to place if you need to.
You can make it into a bear by changing the ears. To Animate: Duplicate the Tail layer Twice. Move 1 layer a few pixels to the right. Move the Other Layer 2 Pixels to the left. Take it into Animation Shop and set the Frame Properties to 20.